Monday, January 31, 2011

BIG Day in Weight Loss Land

Big things could happen today in weight loss land...

1. It's the GRAND OPENING of my weight loss angels, Physicians Weight Loss Center, in Clear Lake. I have an appearance there this afternoon and I'm hoping it's a HUGE success for them because they deserve it. Such a great group of women there that are SO motivating and kind and freaking awesome.

2. With that said this could also be a huge day and I'm thinking I'm going to hit the 20 pound lost mark. On Friday I went in and had lost 18 pounds so I'm thinking today is a big day!

It's been a rough weekend. Yesterday especially, I wanted to just rip through something bad for me. I was SOOO hungry. The weekends really are the hardest.

I was watching the marathon yesterday and thought to myself I should do this when I lose the weight...then I remembered how my coaches tortured me with running and said nah never mind.

Here's to the BIG Loser day!

1 comment:

  1. YOU are the Angel, my dear!! We love you and love it when you come into the center. DOWN 20 lbs!!! WoooHoooo!!

    ReplyDelete