Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random Thoughts...

I'm down 15lbs. now...go me! Of course I've been sick as a dog and don't even want to put anything in my mouth so that helps. I am actually dying for Pei Wei today, mainly because I think their Kung Pao Shrimp with brown rice would clear my sinuses up in a minute. Cest la vie...

Since my ENTIRE house was sick all weekend including myself I was up A LOT in the middle of the night which meant A LOT of bad TV including the commercials. Have you seen these commercials where they try to make it not a commercial. Like there is somewhere there "interviewing" another person to where it looks like some sort of talk show. It's 120 seconds of BS. Drives me crazy.

Then there is the commercial for the new Trojan "personal massager." You know the one that is so good it will "blow your hair back." All these bad actresses with their hair gelled to the max with their hair sticking straight back. What the heck is that? I think the funniest part of that commercial is the the one chick that is in camera shot the whole time, and she has to keep her head perfectly straight so you couldn't see her hair all crazy. She looks like a frozen robot just waiting with anticipation to deliver her line, poorly I might add. See for yourself...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7oMY6sC7wQ

Then the reality shows, seriously, Bridalplasty? Come on ladies really? He already proposed, now you are going to change yourself for who, him? You already got the guy what the heck are you thinking? Real Housewives of (insert city here), who are these women? The cat fighting and the rudeness towards one another is unbelievable. Oh and throwing a 3 year old a birthday party for the cost of a wedding, tell me you aren't living vicariously through your child. Insane. If you want a Real Housewives show follow some of the women I know who do it without nannies and a full staff. I guess that wouldn't be interesting enough for TV.

Now I love me some reality TV, The Bachelor, I have become hooked again. Those chicks are nuts. I have informed all three of my children to NEVER EVER go on a TV show to find their husband or wife. Dancing With The Stars...I wish I were famous enough to be on that show. I think I would be the one partner that Maks would win with. Oh and I'm a Law & Order and NCIS junkie, I can always find one of those on in the middle of the day or night. Drives my husband CRAZY which in turn makes me laugh.

Now back to justifying Kung Pao from Pei Wei...

No comments:

Post a Comment