Friday, January 2, 2015

Gnawing My Arm off

Day 2 of 2015:

Running every day is one of my goals and I have accomplished that so far.  I decided to start the C25K app over from the start because the last time I did it I shuffled through the run intervals which I'm pretty sure helped me finish my 5K but at the slowest possible time.  So now I am running at a good pace during those runs.  I can definitely tell the difference between this time and last time I started this.  My ankles are still hurting though, gotta figure that out.  I'm pretty sure it is the amount of weight I have coming down on my ankles.  Which brings us to the next goal...but first a run selfie.

I take a selfie after every run.  Yes obnoxious but it proves I did it.

Another goal of 2015 was to get my butt back in gear on my healthy eating.  You know good habits.  I started off great this morning.  Even went to the mall with the entire family and didn't feel the need to stress eat.  By the time we were on our way home though this was me...


Seriously, I was about to eat my arm.  I hadn't starved myself at all.  I had my SPARK before my run.  Yes I'm a Spark junkie, I LOVE IT!  I had a meal replacement bar which was delicious, had a cup of coffee (sorry that will never go away) and that I was good.  So I went into crazy ravenous mode, I had to get out of the house.  The youngest was asleep so I took that as my opportunity to go where else?  The grocery store!  That was a genius idea while I was hungry.  It made me even hungrier.  So I got home after buying every bit of healthy food I could think of and before the groceries were even in the fridge I was chowing down on some string cheese, and then a pear, oh and some edamame to top it off.  

I can do this.  I have done it before, just why did I start on a Friday of all days?  Oh because my co-worker Lisa who also started today decided we would be over our bitchiness by the time we go back to work on Monday.  That has yet to be seen...

C

Goal 3 of writing every day accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment