Monday, March 21, 2011

IT'S OVER

RODEO has ended! THANK YOU LORD! It's not that it's that bad going to rodeo every night and meeting the stars BUT and some of you may not believe this, I would much rather be with my family at home. Kudos to my husband for dealing with this animal for 3 weeks. A special thanks to my parents and his for helping when they could. Oh and thanks to the best neighbors in the world for reaching out to Chris when he needed it. I'm going to add a few pictures at the end of this post so you can see what Rodeo is ALL about.

I can say that I managed to not gain ANY weight during rodeo, well I did gain .5 a pound at one point but quickly knocked that off. It was a lot of fun to be one of the almost skinny bitches at rodeo this year. It's been a long time coming and I LOVED it! I really enjoyed being able to shop and actually find my size. I didn't buy anything but some jewelry because I cannot justify getting a t-shirt that costs 80 bucks because it has some "blingy" stuff on it. I can justify buying a second pair of MissMe jeans during rodeo because my other ones got TOO BIG! They really are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn so they are worth the 80+ dollars.

So I'm officially down 32 pounds, that's only 5 pounds away from my original goal of 37 pounds which would bring me to 190. That's all I wanted, to be under 200 for the first time in 4 years. WOW, I actually just said how much I weigh. Huge step for me, I use to hide how much I really weighed because I was ashamed that I weighed more that Chris and over 200. I wouldn't even tell Chris, I would just say I'm in a 14 so don't worry about it. Truth was I was squeezing into a 14 those days.

Anyway I think I'm going to go for more weight loss. Mainly because I want to give myself a little wiggle room. I have gone back on the meal replacement plan at PWLC, which I'm actually excited about. I can tell you that I did cheat a couple of times during rodeo and BOY did it hurt! My body doesn't want the CRAP anymore and I love it. I may shoot for 40-50 pounds total lost.

So this is a warning of sorts, I'm back on meal replacement which if I recall turned me into a megabitch after 3 weeks so we will see how long I can do it and see how much I can get off. Who knows maybe I'll wear a bikini this Summer...after 3 kids...I DON'T THINK SO no matter how SKINNY I get!

Gary Allan

Clay Walker

Billy Currington

No comments:

Post a Comment